Cat Cube Commercial Cat Cube Commercial

MUST..... BUY.... CAT... CUBE.... lol!

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

This movie, in fact this entire series is EPIC!

It is a totally original idea, that has been animated beautifully, incorporating some very clever humour that you can grasp even if you have never used flash or the programs featured within the movie.

I haven't visited Newgrounds for a very long time, and tonight I did for the first time. I saw this animation featured (rightfully) on the front page and without question HAD to watch it.

Having seen the two previous movies, I was expecting some greatness... Unfortunately, I didn't get greatness... Instead I watched EPIC GREATNESS of the totally awesome kind!!! I loved the film, watched it about 6 or 7 times in succession and found myself laughing each and every time I saw it!

Some of the clever parts that made me laugh - the user continues to play solitaire with the fighting ongoing, the Minesweeper part, the paperclip... I can't fault this! If you watch just ONE animation right now, make it this one! (Although I would suggest watching parts 1 and 2 first!)

EPIC series! Shame it has come to an end...?

Trance-Dance music video Trance-Dance music video

Would have been better in Audio portal...

Hey. I didn't like this, the video was just far too random. The music was hypnotic though, so I think you'd be better off putting the track on the audio portal and maybe other people can do a better job at making a video.

Sorry if this seems harsh!

Pandangerous responds:

O no its not harsh it was actually in the audio portal then I got bored and wanted to practise animating so I pulled it up.

Binary Translator Binary Translator

This is fun!

01110100011010000110100101110011 001000000110100101110011 0010000001100110011101010110111000100 001 0010000001101001 0010000001101100011010010110101101100 101 00100000011010010111010000100001 00100000 0010000001110111011001010110110001101 100 0010000001100100011011110110111001100 101001000010010000100100001

Orbular Orbular

OK Game, but controls are a bit unresponsive!

It was a good game, and I can see this could get pretty addictive, however the controls are fairly unresponsive!! I tried the mouse controls and that didn't work too well either.

Otherwise, a good game!

Komix Experiments: Artpad Komix Experiments: Artpad

It's cool! I LIKE IT!

This is a nice little drawing program! It's simple and very limited but it works very well and runs without any bugs or glitches.

Maybe if there was an option to save the pictures you make somewhere online that would be even better!?

Keep it up!

Hindustani Hindustani

Heyman,

I actually kinda enjoyed this! You mixed oriental with heavy rock and it blended together quite well! Well done!

Merciful Death Merciful Death

Thought this was going to be silly, but...

it's actually quite a haunting little tune.

If it was longer then you could maybe explore more variations with it, but seeing as it is only a minute long I think it works ok.

Also, a better description wouldn't hurt either. :d

Kadadj responds:

Hahah, thanks, yeah, i just hate having to work out titles, so i just called it something idiotic, I'm gonna work on it and see if i can make it into a full song.
If you want some more info on it: I made it in FL studio 9, It's in Am pentatonic, i sat for like 3 hours with my guitar and fl trying to come up with something good, then i accidentally made this.

Reasoner- Living Transparent Reasoner- Living Transparent

Reasoner ROCKS!!!

It seems that no matter what you release, you push the boundries and create wonderful peaceful and tranquil music.

I seriously think if you'd been making music a hundred years ago then you'd be regarded as one of the classics.

You could be the equivalent of today's Beethoven! Keep it up! Never stop!